Customer Success Manager
Who Are We?
- Our Mission: Increase government transparency to connect and empower. We're building the first "gateway" that helps businesses and individuals make sense of messy government data.
- Why: Corporations, lobbyists, non-profits, and individuals alike are still using spreadsheets and archaic government websites to understand how bills impact their industry. They deserve a 21st century tool that streamlines how we make sense of pending legislation, and enables a more transparent and accessible lobbying process.
- Where: We’re based in sunny Venice, CA (Los Angeles)!
Who Are You?
We are seeking a passionate and talented Customer Success Manager with a positive attitude, and drive to re-imagine the intersection between tech and government. As an early member of the team, you are not solely focused on customer success and delight. Your role will constantly evolve, and you will have the opportunity to play a large role in ensuring the success of our product and building strong relationships with our customers.
- Join a small tight-knit team, passionate about making government more transparent and accessible via thoughtful design that is relied on by countless organizations for their daily work.
- Report directly to the CPO (Chief Product Officer), collaborating closely on building client relationships.
- Identify the needs of our users, and enact various initiatives to build customer success.
- Willing to grow and evolve in your role, contributing to multiple departments as needs arise.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast pasted, sometimes ambiguous work environment.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent years of experience.
- A passion for politics and/or government.
- 10+ years experience with [tool released 2 years ago].
- To-Do: add another requirement to make our posting look intimidating🤔
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Interested? Email us your resume at email@example.com