Who Are We?
- Our Mission: Increase government transparency to connect and empower. We're building the first "gateway" that helps businesses and individuals make sense of messy government data.
- Why: Corporations, lobbyists, non-profits, and individuals alike are still using spreadsheets and archaic government websites to understand how bills impact their industry. They deserve a 21st century tool that streamlines how we make sense of pending legislation, and enables a more transparent and accessible lobbying process.
Who Are You?
We are seeking a passionate and talented intern with a positive attitude, and drive to re-imagine the intersection between tech and government. Your role will constantly evolve, and you will have the opportunity to play a role in graphics & marketing.
- Join a small tight-knit team, passionate about making government more transparent and accessible via thoughtful design that is relied on by countless organizations for their daily work.
- Report directly to Michelle Steele (Marketing and Growth Coordinator), collaborating closely on all tasks.
- Skilled in Adobe Photoshop (2+ years) & Adobe Illustrator (2+ years).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A passion for politics and/or government.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast pasted, sometimes ambiguous work environment.
- Willing to grow and evolve in your role, contributing to multiple departments as needs arise.
- Ability to craft impactful graphic design.
- Ability to write great product copy.
- 10+ years experience with [tool released 2 years ago].
- To-Do: add another requirement to make our posting look intimidating.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Interested? Email us your resume at email@example.com